Skip to main content

Industrial Ecology Notes (Part 7)

 

IEooc_Methods5_Software1: IPython notebook for MRIO analysis


1. Load and check data


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masters of Degrowth: Should we deal with basic material needs first and happiness and wellbeing later?

Money is falling between my fingers, like running water . Unless I try to beat inflation, by working like hell and playing the economics of casino, my savings burn like my time. I happily exchange this limited resource (my life) for some money, the token we all want to have, the one we never got enough off. Because with just a little more work, a little more growth, would let me touch happiness, eternity and  social glory. Now, I do not have time to think, but to work, pay taxes and consume, to provision to the family I barely see, to impress the people I do not care, to pretend I like my work because is "interesing".   Please! Do not bother me with fairly tales of meaning or wellbeing, because I am too busy being busy, devoted to the monolitic religion of Growth. But rest assured, when I retire, I shall enjoy the pleasures of life, and do all these things that make life worth being lived. I will be there old and exhausted, but celebrating the wisdom of the South, all too...